Returning: I need to write but the proverbial VCR is blinking noon over on the cool kid sites.
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Dear Spring,
Dear Spring, If you are just teasing me, you are going to be in TROUBLE. Please keep in mind the severe legal repercussions that fell upon winter when he did me wrong. In good faith, Flower Anticipator
Dear Vicki Vanbloggermeister- I'm glad I could have a hand in one of your favorite times. My favorite time of each day includes a pillow, and I'm usually in some state of unconsciousness.
Dear Tracey, in MI- You are correct in your assumption that I am an image theif. I google them. (Except for Hannah and Michelangelo, those are really my babies!) When I'm taking them from a site where it is an original photograph or work of art by the webmaster, I e-mail and ask if it's okay. They almost always comply. =)
5 comments:
Dear Angela
Reading your letters to life is one of my favorite parts of the day.
Vicki
Mine too.
BTW I'm copying your picture- cause I absolutely love it-- if you gotta sue me go ahead.
(but i think you got it from somewhere...so.....)
Dear Vicki Vanbloggermeister-
I'm glad I could have a hand in one of your favorite times. My favorite time of each day includes a pillow, and I'm usually in some state of unconsciousness.
Dear Tracey, in MI-
You are correct in your assumption that I am an image theif. I google them. (Except for Hannah and Michelangelo, those are really my babies!) When I'm taking them from a site where it is an original photograph or work of art by the webmaster, I e-mail and ask if it's okay. They almost always comply. =)
It snowed today....april 4th...thats all i have to say.......
Maybe you should write a letter to The State of Michigan--
(There are SO many possibilities!)
Lylas,
Drea
Post a Comment