Dear Michelangelo,
I'm sorry Hannah gets all of the attention. You are appreciated. For example, It makes me happy when you enjoy eating your crickets, even though I do not enjoy having them in the car with me on the ride home. Also, you are cute when only your tail is hanging out of your shell. This is especially true when Allie is trying to bite it. I have a secret that may make you feel a little better concerning your cat situation. I have read that painted turtles can live up to 40 years, while MaineCoon cats are lucky to live to be 20. This means you only have to bide your time! Here are a few tips to keep in mind, however. Try not to outgrow your tank, because we don't have a pond in the yard. Also, even though you are tempted, don't eat Allie, because you will be in trouble!
Try to Be Good,
Cat Lover

No comments:
Post a Comment