Dear acquaintances-
Please stop asking me when I'm going to get married. You do not deserve an explanation, but I will offer one anyway. I'm not old, and have plenty of time. I have no money, and feel that it would be responsible of me to start a family when I can afford one. I like being with my family all of the time, and they like having me.*
Cordially,
Annoyed
*Letter altered from original post. (see note)
Note: I recently read the line "it's none of your business"in another blog, and was instantly offended. If it was none of my business, I rationalized, then why did this author bring the topic up in the first place? To draw me in and then shun me? While this letter is not exactly the same in nature, I feel that the principal is. I'm sorry for telling you that it is "none of your stupid business." Please forgive me.

3 comments:
So....does this mean you are or aren't getting married any time soon? jk....u know i luv ya!
whatever.
besides you're both stubborn-- if you get nagged- you'll prolong the agony--for all of us- just cause you CAN!
;)
Dear kaymac and tracey, in mi -
Thanks, guys.
P.S. You two arn't acquaintances
Post a Comment