Dear Lindsay,
I will complete your myspace survey. Please note that this is only because I am completely board and laid-up. I have already pet Hannah, watched 10 Things I Hate About You, changed all of the ringers on my phone, googled images of Heath Ledger, used my digital mixer to set all of my bluegrass songs to electronic club beats, and alphabetized my records (within genre.) I know what you are thinking, and No, I haven't studied my Spanish. But, come on, the test isn't untill FRIDAY.
100. My name is: Ange
99: I was born on: October 14th
98: I am: a christian, a sister, a daughter, a girlfriend, a granddaughter, a student, a worker, a driver, a blogger, a friend, an annoyance, and as julie would say, lame.
97. My eye color is: gray and gold and greenish.
96. My shoe size is: 9
95. My ring size is: 9
94. My height is: 5'10
93. I am allergic to: nothing that I know of
92. I live in: my parents house
89. Are boys/girls stupid: Better question: did a 3rd grader stay up past his bedtime writing this survey?
88. I am glad I'm my sex because: It's generally socailly acceptable for a girl to be emotional, which has allowed me to not be ostracised the many times I have unexpectedly exploded with an emotional outburst.
87. My favorite Holiday is: the 4th of July. Friends, family, food, fireworks, yay!
86. The perfect kiss is: unexpected
85. The last three cd's I bought/burned are:First, It should be "were" not "are." Anyway...Woah, this could be totally embarrassing. I could very easily lie, but I will not. I bought Ben Harper-both sides of the gun, Michael Buble-it's time, and I bruned Panic!At the Disco- a fever you can't sweat out
84. Last song that made me cry was: That stupid Traveling Soldier Dixie Chicks song on the way to Ludington last summer
83. My most treasured possession(s): I have a ton of "stuff" that I would be mad if a lost, but I don't really know if they count as treasured. The top of the list is my Giving Tree book
82. What did you do last night: laid on my back, then side, then stomach, over and over trying to get comfortable, watched movies, moped
81. My skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): burn, instantly
**I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In**
80. Santa? no, but I like him
79. Love at first sight? no way. if you think that love can be attained at first sight, I do NOT think you are WRONG, you just have a different definition of love than I
78. Luck?: things can be lucky, but I dont think there is a "luck force" or anything
77. Fate?: i like to think of it as Purpose
76. God?: yes
75. Aliens? I'm not sure. Sometimes i think so, but other times I don't. If God created our whole universe he could have made beings on other planets too. But then again, I'm not Tom Cruise or anything.
74. Heaven?: yes.
73. Hell? yes.
72. Ghosts? Sometimes I think my cat sees things that I don't. They may just be bugs, though.
71. Horoscopes?: No. Here is why:(you know, other than it being totally sacreligious) one time I read the wrong one on accident and was like "that is so right!!!" then discovered my error. Oops.
70. Soulmates?: I don't know what that really means. I don't think so.
69. Fortune Cookies? Yum! The day of our graduation assembly at school, Joe and I had been "together" (we had 7 days of blushing and looking at our feet under our belts) for a WHOLE WEEK. We went to Panda Gardens with our friends Jen and Nat, and got the SAME FORTUNE slip in our cookies. Hello, thats why its going to last forever. Duh.
68. Hugs or Kisses? well, if i have to choose one, like if i were forced to choose between only kissing everyone or only hugging everyone for the rest of my life, then i would choose hugs.
67. OMITTED FOR LAMENESS
66. phone or online: phone! i always end up arguing with people online because lack of voice intonation makes me misinterpret EVERYTHING
65. Red heads or Black hair?: what am i choosing between? would i rather be friends with a red head or brunette? would i rather dye my hair red or brown? I will reply as soon as i understand the question
64. Blondes or Brunettes: see above.
63. Night or Day: In the city, day, in the outdoors, night
62. Oranges or Apples: Empire Apples
61. Curly or Straight hair: again, see above.
60. Abortion? Wrong. Unethical. Imoral. Heartbreking. But I don't think it should be illegal. I know, Grandma, I know.
59. Back stabbers? see below.
58. Parents? Wait, wait, wait! I thought I was still in the do i/ do i not beleive in catagory. If this is correct, that means I am being asked if i believe in parents, backstabbers, and school. yes, i do beleive they exist. they are very real.
57. School? see above
56. last time i kissed someone: about 35 hours
55. last time i hugged someone: an hour or so
54. Seen someone I haven't seen in a while: Krupa- she's in Africa!
53. Grew:9th grade. but my stomach grows intermitently. that is spelled incorrectly, and i'm not going to do a thing about it
52. Who's the ditziest person I know: a certain martian that shall not be named. ever.
51. Who makes you laugh the most: Joe. sometimes i think this is negated by eyerolling, but thats okay
50. One thing I'm pissed about right now is: missing all of this work due to doctor appointments. i'm going to be SO POOR.
49. The last movie I saw in the theater was: Wow, I can't remember. really. I can't. As a consolation prize, i will relate the last time I was at the theatre. joe and i went for the sole purpose of playing the crane game because we had quarters, and hello, joe dominated. Thank you Georege Jetson with oversized nose, for keeping my company in bed.
48. The one thing I don't understand is: when people like math. and then choose to study it in school and persue it as a job choice. confession: i just typed job choice because i'm too lazy to look up how to spell carreer career carrer
47. The most unsatisfactory answer I've ever received was: "i don't know, i wasn't paying attention"
46. The thing I love about the opposite sex is: they have magic jar opening hands
45. This summer I am: hopefully teaching tennis lessons (get better, back) and going to ludington with the fam
44. Something I will really miss when I leave home is: being taken care of when i'm sick
43. The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: graduation!
42. Tomorrow: i have P.T. at 11:00
41. Today: was long and boring, and i should have studied
40. Next Summer: things will be different
39. Next Week: my spanish exam will be over with!
38. People call me: Ange
37. The person I have been good friends with the longest is:Lindsay
36. The person who knows the most about me is: joe kristin and lindsay
35. The person that can read me the best is: joe
34. The most difficult thing to do is: learn spanish, and burry the hatchet
33. I have gotten a speeding ticket: never!
31. My zodiac sign is: libra. scales. ouch.
30. The first person I thought I was in love with was: OMITTED FOR mushy LAMENESS
29. The one person who can't hide things from me: i would hope no one would deliberatly hide something from me. i can't think of anyone who COULDN'T, i'm pretty nieve sometimes. again, with the spelling
28. Right now I am talking to: Hannah, my cat
27. I have/will get a job at: (will get a job-further evidence to support my 3rd grader theroy) i work at the Taylor Rec center, and I would love a high school teaching job after school
26. I have these pets: hannah (maine coon), michealangelo(painted turtle), Alley(semi-albino water frog), Swimmie (goldfish), Sunny(firebelly toad), Maurice(firebelly toad) RIP, Cinnimon Darty.. I still love you!
25. I wish: i wish the first thing that came to my head wasn't "money"
24. The worst sound in the world: someone saying 'i hate to tell you this, but"
23. The person that makes me cry the most is: OMITTED FOR FEAR OF FURTHER CRYING
22. My boy/girlfriend: is worth it all
21. florida or hawaii: i have never been to hawaii so i can not make an informend decision. but tropical parasice always sounds better.
20. My favorite piece of clothing is: my white abbey road t-shirt that i can not wear anymore due to stratigicly placed yellow spots. sorry. its true. come one, dont think i'm gross. its really, really old.
19. My favorite sport to play: tennis!
18. Last time I cried: Friday
17. The school I go to is: u of m Dearborn I promise they do not teach me to punctuate like this.
16. Last person I got pissed at: i would like to think that I don't genearlly "get pissed" i'm avoiding the question, I realize. you really don't want to read his name again, do you? boring.
15. My worst drinking experience was: on the day that shall remain nameless. in other news, are 3rd grade survey composers allowed to drink? I hope not.
14. The all-time best movie: is too hard to choose!
13. The all-time best thing in the world is: only ONE thing? okay, i'm going to go with Pez.
12. The most annoying thing ever is: KNOWING that a test is coming up, and then NOT studying for it, and then realize, as you finally study, that you should have started MUCH earlier.
11. I lose all respect for people who: cheat on their spouces.
10. The movies I have cried at are: there is no way i'm going to list them all. i cry at movies ALL THE TIME. There are 3 tied for first place in the "most tears shed" catagory -The first viewing of The Notebook, John Q (i have no idea why, but i'm thinking of three letters), and a TV movie i never knew the name of. i watched it only once, when i was about 12 year old. it was about a nun who grew up loving this evergreen tree. when she is late in life, the property is sold and she learns the tree will be cut down, so she donates it to New York City so it can go out in a blaze of glory as the Central Park Christmas tree. I have no idea how i remember that, other than the fact that i bawled about it for like an hour after it was over.
9. The worst pain I was ever in was: on wed, with the initial onset of the back thing.
8. My favorite phrase: "rruueeeaaly cute!"
7. My room has: orange walls and grey carpet.
6. My favorite celebrity is: Dolly Parton and Dan Akroyd
5. My weakness is: grossly fat foods
4. Favorite Flower: daisy
3. Who broke your heart: my papa, when he died.
2. I filled out 100 questions because: see Lindsay letter introduction, above
1. What do you regret the most?: getting credit cards
And there you have it.
Your Friend,
Marthon Typist

2 comments:
hey angie! hope you're feeling better. been praying for you! p.s. a late thank you for the kicky bag o' easter prizes. i needed something of a spring make-over!
grace,
sara
Do you need anything?
I want to take care of you..... you know- a mom thing... anyways- I'm praying---
hope you're feeling better!
Post a Comment