Dear Slipped Disk,
You are ruining my happy peaceful life. Along with being very painful, you are making me something that I disdain: an aggravated, worthless puke. What good am I if I can't
1) pick a kid up if they are crying
2) help bring groceries in
3) teach tennis lessons in May
4) be generally helpful during any kind of project/event
I'm sure you know those people, Disk, who are around, but contribute nothing? "Oh, I'm sorry, I can't help with that, I have a bad x,y,z." Or women who sit around while men work and don't think about helping at all? Well, apparently, you are making me join their stupid club. And, among your other unwelcome contributions, you are also making me walk like I'm 90 years old and miss things that I'm supposed to go to.
Please, please, Disk, if you want to get along with your neighbors and pull your weight, get off of my nerves (literally) as soon as possible.
In pain,
Aleve Addict

3 comments:
Praying for you.
I am so sorry ange! I hope you feel better soon! I love you! I will be praying for you!
Kisses,
Lindsay
awwww I'm praying--- love ts
Post a Comment