Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dear Justin,

Dear Justin,
I'm so glad you are back home. I missed you. Everything seemed kind of... unnormal without you. Less chaos, less noise, less left field commentary, less rapid door opening and closing and certainly much less phone ringing. In fact, I don't know if the phone rang all week while you were away. I am, of course, jealous of your (semi white boy) tan and Disney World stories. Those things I can get over, though, because you are back in my hair, where you belong.
I didn't realize I missed you at all, until you came home. That sounds odd, but if you think about it, its hard to grasp for a better alternative when you are surrounded my calm parents and peace & quiet. But now, everything just seems RIGHT. More fun, more alive, less lame.
Thank you for my Mickey and Minnie pens, they are exactly what I had in mind. Yay! Now I can get busy writing things like grocery lists and snail-mail because I have the correct implement.
Love,
Boring Sister

No comments: