For Those Interested,
I am forwarding an invite to a lecture. I know that everyone in the world is busy or working at 4:30 on a Tuesday, but here it is anyway. Call if you want to ride with me!
P.S. After these, they open the floor to Q and A. Come, on, I know you want to come make her squirm!
-Angela
Dear UMD English Concentrators:
The English Discipline wishes to draw your attention to a lecture that will take place on campus tomorrow at 4:30pm. The lecture, entitled "New Testament Apocrypha: Mary Magdalene", will be given by Prof. Jane Schaberg (U of Detroit, Mercy) and will be held in CB 1030. The lecture is open to all students and the public generally, so if you can, please attend and feel free to bring others. Best wishes,
Prof. Scott DeGregorio
Assistant Professor of English
Addendum 4/4/06 6:42 p.m. : LAME!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm LAME because if I had heard about this sooner (like before it took place) I would have loved to go!
Not to mention it would have provided us with ample entertainment--men who worship Beowulf.
--The Late Librarian
Post a Comment