Dear Jay Bakker,
Thanks for making this sticker to promote your services. How hard I laughed at it pretty much makes up for my grandparents sending your dad money that could have been put into a college fund for me.
But I'm not bitter. At all. I promise.
I do not always agree with everything you say, but beyond that, I understand and appreciate the fact that you seek out and nurture a culture that is thirsty.
Thanks for being revelant.
Thanks for remembering the forgotten.
Keep On Truckin'
A Self-Righteous Judgmental Bastard
P.S. Thanks for uttering the words "maybe it means buying a $30 t-shirt from American Apparel because you know a kid didn't make it."
If you want to listen to an excellent sermon of Jay's about renewing the mind and seeking wisdom, click here. (churchmom warning: this audio includes the word "ass" and a 3min pause to locate a lighter)I read about Jay and his ministry in his book Son Of A Preacher Man.

1 comment:
hmmmm bassss... what ? Is that like related to fish excrement?
Oh sorry- must be a "church mom"
;)
the site looks great--- have looked at his stuff before--- and not picked it up-- have to learn more---;) sorry bout the fish poop thing- its a funny though.....
Post a Comment