Friday, March 30, 2007

Dear Cardinal Edward Egan and Members of the Catholic League,

Dear Cardinal Edward Egan and Members of the Catholic League,
Please consider the following:
1)Individuals who were crucified under Roman order were not given the dignity of clothing.
2)Less than a year ago, you condemned Muslims who made death threats regarding an unfavorable depiction of their prophet.
3)God made chocolate, just like he made stone.
4)I can see why you would be outraged, because it is totally weird and against Christian tradition to eat or drink anything that represents Jesus.

Given that the the preceding details and your current stance do not exactly line up, one can not help but to ask themselves....would this be a controversy if the artist had used, say, white chocolate?

I'm just sayin',
Easter candy fan

Article Referenced:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/4675471.html

2 comments:

tina fabulous said...

#4- HA!
nicely played.

i personally would be thrilled if someone carved my likeness out of delicious chocolate. does a higher honor exist?

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment but i was working too much.....very witty ange...P.S. GET YOUR PHONE BACK ON>>>>>I WANNA TALK TO YOU!!!!!!!