Monday, February 12, 2007

Things to Do...

If you are me, you should do this stuff soon:
1)Take 75 million blankets on your floor to the laundrymat
2)Get Geary to sign elegibility form
3)Contact Sanjian about 339 grade? Repeat?
4)Make appt, ask Carolyn if I can wait till end of semester to calculate G.P.A.
5)if not, cry
6)write "expericence" paper for Spitzberg, TONIGHT!!!
7)make a point to never sit next to poopy smelling guy in computer lab ever again
8)make sure poopy guy is gone before typing about him
9)Iron for practicum Wed.
10)call Mr.P about day off for Flogging Molly
11)look recipies: what goes with cajun salmon that is not mashed potatoes or green bean cassarole?
12)Do READING JOURNALS! DUE NEXT THURSDAY!
13)Begin Units. I mean, seriously start them. No. Or you are going to want to kill yourself in about three weeks.
14) catch up on your stupid bills, your fiscally irresponsable waste of space!

4 comments:

KayMac said...

uhhh, can i get you to write MY to-do list? Yours is so much more interesting!

Anonymous said...

A. Don't you mean warsheteria?
B. Don't cry shopgirl don't cry...
C. Fiscial Responsibility...
Playstation
Tom Scaret
SHOES>>>

Anonymous said...

my Christmas tree is still up

Anonymous said...

My list is never ending and quite similar to yours. You've also inspired me to visit my very neglected lj page sometime soon.

I think I need to bake something.