Returning: I need to write but the proverbial VCR is blinking noon over on the cool kid sites.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Dear Chris Sligh,
Dear Chris Sligh, If I decide to use my anytime minutes to cast useless votes for a time wasting television program, they will be for you. You are welcome, Couch Potato
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TODDS ABSOLUTLEY LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE CHRIS SLIGH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!
Not that I ever WATCH TV... or anything..... but- when he walked in for hia audition- my whole family said... "Oh man-what a dork...- I hope he's good" And he was.
we *heart* him=- totally. This could actually me and mine, to vote.
9 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TODDS ABSOLUTLEY LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE CHRIS SLIGH!!!! THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!
Chris' blog is here:
http://frommymindtoyoureyes.blogspot.com/
Turns out, he is a 'worship pastor' at a church in Greenville, SC. Their spastor's blog is http://chrissur.blogspot.com/2007/01/idol-recap.html
I hope he does make David Hasselhoff cry.
By the way--it might be cool to know he got booted from "Bob Jones" University for going to a "contemporary Christian music" concert.
Never let the man get you down
as my brother evan might say...YAY fat guys.......
Not that I ever WATCH TV... or anything..... but- when he walked in for hia audition- my whole family said... "Oh man-what a dork...- I hope he's good" And he was.
we *heart* him=- totally. This could actually me and mine, to vote.
i love that guy. hes my kind of people.
he's good, but they proved last year, they never pick the right one.
I might actually buy a television and get cable so that I can watch this guy.
fab, remember when we wrote those awesome new lyrics to kiss from a rose? whatever happened to those man? genius.
Post a Comment