DollFinn: Remember you took that QBasic class w/ me in 9th grade?
hippieange: I did take the q basic class. With Roni Travis
hippieange: We did a semester of GW too, I think
DollFinn: You remember that project we did w/ the framed screen saver slideshow picture frame thing?
hippieange: yep! The tech invention assignment.
DollFinn: we had to come up with some invention. Right.
DollFinn: they have those now!
hippieange: SHUT UP
DollFinn: I mean they've had them awhile actually, but I saw some yesterday at Brookstone. I was like SHEESH!
hippieange: That’s funny. Especially because its sort of lame.
hippieange: I wonder what they would be called, I want to find one online
DollFinn: I forget what they're called. They're basically picture frames, just hi-tech
hippieange: exactly.
hippieange: They will market anything, apparently. I hope we got an A, by the way.
hippieange: We probably didn't
DollFinn: Here they are.
hippieange: AAAHHHHH!!!! That’s like, EXACTLY it, its just like we described it in the description section.
hippieange: simply excellent. I hope it makes no money.
DollFinn: I know, it's so funny. I wish I still had the project just because.
hippieange: Remember we made it out of crinkly silver left over wrapping paper?
hippieange: and we made the pictures like a circle so we could pull it through?
hippieange: If I remember correctly
DollFinn: Yeah. I just saw them and was like no way! So I told Adam the whole story
hippieange: The residuals would have been nice for tuition
DollFinn: yep.

No comments:
Post a Comment