Thank you for inviting me to your Mother's Day banquet. I know this note is a little late, but I did not want to send it along without photos. I originally was hesitant about attending because I thought it would be a room full of women that I didn't know singing juvenile Sunday school songs and eating mediocre catered roast beef. Instead, it was a room full of wonderful women I didn't know singing charmingly juvenile Sunday school songs and eating mediocre catered pork chops. It was great! Thank you for being the ultimate matriarch.
Love,
Your granddaughter
P.S. I promise I will get baptized. Sometime soon. Okay, well, before the rapture.

7 comments:
is this the awesome grandma you told me about?
BTW- thnx for posting;)
love!
finally the silence is broken!
You're back!!!!!!!!
tracey - This is her!
sara - Oh my, you are a reader?
kaymac - I am!
Hippie Angel...we just can't get on without you.
yes i am a lurker and daily reader. i like to think of myself as a stalker who is too lazy to leave her home.
ok, now that you are back, we expect frequent posts...come on, Hippie Angel..don't disappoint.
Post a Comment