Returning: I need to write but the proverbial VCR is blinking noon over on the cool kid sites.
Thanks for the comment. Glad I came to that conclusion whilst sitting in my in-laws basement. It's just a little cold down here but I'm allright.
"In God, I find the true myself." ~Peta inspired by the greatness of God and speaking for all of those who belong to Him :))Thank you, Hippie, I would have never expected myself to be quoted! :) You're a great girl. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Thanks for the comment. Glad I came to that conclusion whilst sitting in my in-laws basement. It's just a little cold down here but I'm allright.
"In God, I find the true myself." ~Peta inspired by the greatness of God and speaking for all of those who belong to Him :))
Thank you, Hippie, I would have never expected myself to be quoted! :) You're a great girl. :)
Post a Comment