Dear Blogger Beta:
Please accept these words as an apology, and consider retracting your libel lawsuit.
I misunderstood your ways, and wrongly assumed that you were hindering me from editing HTML as I wished. I felt that this was cramping my style, especially in my sidebar, which i regard with high esteem. Now, Beta, I realize that I needed to look outside of my narrow "edit template" focus, and realize that all along, you allowed my free spirit to add a "script page element." YAY!
We see eye to eye now, beta. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Later,
Enlightened Blogger
P.S. Hey, why don't you make it so that I don't have to type my whole email address in to log on? You might want to do something about this before I retract my retraction.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Site users are not content to sit back and let platforming changes roll past them. Just ask Mark Zuckerberg.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Is there anything harder than having to say I am sorry? I don't think so. Good on you for getting it done.
Post a Comment