I am allergic to cats and on a diet...how could offend my like this w/ your blog? just kidding. girl, i just love to see how your mind works...you are awesome!!
Dear kaymac, You have (I beleive) reinforced my point better than I ever could have. Someone is always on a diet or allergic to cats. One must, therefore, blog for themselves alone.
6 comments:
I am allergic to cats and on a diet...how could offend my like this w/ your blog? just kidding. girl, i just love to see how your mind works...you are awesome!!
Dear kaymac,
You have (I beleive) reinforced my point better than I ever could have. Someone is always on a diet or allergic to cats. One must, therefore, blog for themselves alone.
I know...I cracked up when I first saw your post.
BTW, I have 2 cats...love 'em, and while I should be on a diet, I am not.
Personally- I'm more offended by the poor oppressed domesticated rabbit......
HOW could you propagate such TRAVESTY???????
;)BTW- I hate gumdrops...nasty sticky sweet stuff... not even tasty.
You're a funny lady! so, is it bad that I thought all the pictures were cute? :-)
Post a Comment