To Those Interested In Joe's Would-Be Blog-
This is a public service announcement to make you aware of what you are missing.
MEMORANDUM
From: Joe
To: Angela
Via: NSA tapped phone conversation
Time: 12:25 p.m., 05/15/06
Note: The following is paraphrased, but conveys the very same mood and content
If I had a blog, I would write about obsolete worthless air hand dryers. Not only do they not dry your hands, they make arrogant claims about themselves while they are not doing anything. Okay, you are better for the environment because you don’t cut down trees or litter bathroom floors. Neither does the sink, and it does what its supposed to do, and does not brag about it. It actually just makes me use more paper, because I have to rip off 387 feet of toilet paper instead of one piece of brown paper to dry my hands off. Air hand dryers have no reason to exist.

2 comments:
except- to double for my hair dryer when I forget mine and we go camping....
just sayin.;)
Thnx for the proxy post--- if joe wpon't post his own blog--- we could have a LOT of fun setting one up and SAYING we're him.
WE'd NEVER do that--- now would we????
;) love ts
ps i'd love to hear joes thoughts on anything. so there. cause joes awesome.
Talk him into it. I would enjoy reading his thoughts on hand dryers!!
Post a Comment